Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Mara, I'm 26, happily married, and a FTM to a 1-week old daughter.

I'm preparing to return to school next week (finishing my bachelor's) and am starting to feel a little overwhelmed about what I've gotten myself into, even though I grew up as the oldest of 9.

I found this through a random google search (Waldorf/Montessori and infants), and thought that joining might prove helpful.

~~Mara

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mara,

Welcome to Mothering! Congratulations on the pregnancy and birth of your new baby girl. I hope that she is doing well and that she is happy and healthy. I can understand how this is a tough time for you and it can be stressful, with what you have on your plate. It is understanding that you are overwhelmed with going back to school to finish your Bachelor's, and take care of a newborn at the same time.

A piece of advice I would like to give you is that whenever you feel overwhelmed or anxious, just breathe. Make sure you are keeping calm and you are not letting yourself get too worked up about everything that is going on. You are going to be a great mother, and you are going to finish your bachelor's. It will just take time and hard work. You are going to get through this!

You have found a great website that has a lot of information on mothering, parenting, and raising a child. I hope that you find this website very helpful and that it will make you feel like you are not alone. You are not alone, and we are here to help you and make sure that you have a great parenting experience in raising your new daughter.

-dphilippe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts