Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
522 Posts
That's cool! Both of my girls had hiccups CONSTANTLY but not till later on in the pregnancy. I wonder if this baby will? So far, he moves totally different than the girls did.

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one moves totally differently from my last as well. Or maybe my body is different? My last one felt like a salmon out of water flopping around. This one does sharp kicks, like a ninja. ;-) Oh, his/her kicks seem to move clockwise as well... I feel them all around!

· Registered
522 Posts
Same here! My last baby felt a lot like a fish swirling around, but this little guy pokes and jabs. I don't really remember what my first baby moved like at first. Seems like ages ago.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Yay for hiccups! I was worrying recently not that my uterus was too thin, but that maybe my amniotic fluid was low, because sometimes the baby comes forward, and I can feel his/her spine very clearly. However, he/she is able to sink back in to where I can't find him/her, so I guess it's fine! (Plus, drinking tons of water & coconut water, and no leaking.) I think this baby just likes being massaged.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.