Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This baby gets hiccups at the very minimum of 8 times a day. Yesterday I counted to 14 times.
Omg it drives me crazy!!!!!!!
:

·
Registered
821 Posts
This one doesn't get them quite that often but it never fails that it'll have them when I lay down to go to sleep...
:

Deb

·
Registered
104 Posts
Quote:
I love hiccups, it assures me the baby is still head down
I didn't know this! I've been feeling more hiccups as well, so it means baby is head down does it? Cool!

ETA: thinking about it, you are so right because I can feel the vibration against my tailbone!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
hmmmm intersting coorelation between head down and hiccups. ds had hiccups since the 5th or 6th month and he was always head down. dd just started with the hiccups (constantly) 2ish weeks ago.....when she finally stayed head down more. huh....learn something new everyday. lol

yeah the hiccups are driving me nuts too. got them right now. little bump in the butt. when i lay down. when i sit down. when i am doing anything. right before i fall into blissful sleep............ah!!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I've only noticed hiccups twice with my baby, both times have been since it turned head down. They didn't bother me at all, I fell asleep while feeling them the first time and the 2nd time were first thing in the morning
I thought they were neat!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Haha, that's so funny. I haven't had hiccups this time (although I thought I did once), but my dd hiccuped for like the last 6 weeks straight. I thought it was so sweet when she was born and she was still a very frequent hiccuper!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
This babe gets hiccups quite frequently and for quite a stretch at a time and I can say its nice but at the same time really distracting. I feel them low down and they vibrate through my pelvis and up through my belly too.
:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
This baby hiccups about 6-10 times a day.
I had my DD feel my belly earlier when baby had hiccups and she was REALLY weirded out!! She's only just turning 3, so I think the concept of 'baby inside your body' hasn't quite hit her. To feel something moving about in there was quite an experience for her.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sesta
I didn't know this! I've been feeling more hiccups as well, so it means baby is head down does it? Cool!

ETA: thinking about it, you are so right because I can feel the vibration against my tailbone!
Yes, it hiccups I can always feel it very low. I'm no good at feeling the position elsewise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.