Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm 10w1d and my fundus is at my belly button. I'm actually not worried about this at all, and neither is my Midwife. Neither of us suspect multiples either, it just is what it is- floating high.
But a friend did mention that she had the same, measuring 6 weeks ahead all the way to 36 weeks, and one trip to the chiropractor got everything settled into place. So in case anyone else is worried, or thinks their care provider will make a big fuss over it, maybe it's worth a try? I plan to go this week, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Maybe I'll take some before and after shots...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
mine is well over 2 inches above my belly button and that was measured by my OB 2 weeks ago. He said its nothing to worry over and that everyone grows and measures diferently

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Mine is a couple cms below my belly button. Its about where it would have been at about 16 or 17 weeks last time. My first thought was twins, but the ultrasound tech said as far as she could see there was only one. I am still not so sure though. I do look like I am half way through my pregnancy too!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It felt GREAT to be adjusted and I really need to start going regularly again, but it did nothing for my high fundus. Guess it's not my hips keeping it up there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.