Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's technically CD 3 for me, but I've continue to have post-o high temps. I took a preg test yesterday, but it was neg. My period wasn't early, and it's normal flow and everything. What gives?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's not. This is like my 15th cycle pp. I dunno what to think. If they are still high after my period is over I'm getting a test.

·
Registered
64 Posts
GriffsKat - I had the same thing last cycle. My temps stayed above my previous coverline for about a week and a half after AF showed up. I had an initial drop but then they went back up. I kept testing thinking that I must be pregnant and I kept getting BFN. Not sure why. I think it was a hormonal thing since I was having issues with spotting and stuff but it was strange since my previous cycles were normal with low temps once AF showed up. Not sure but in the end, I actually got pregnant this cycle with the high temps after AF. Not sure but I do think it was hormonal and my body getting back into the swing of things after my dd was born.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I'd wait, high temps can be residue of the hormone after ovulation. I've read it's not uncommon to have them, so I'd wait till after AF and do a pregnancy test then if they were still high...

·
Registered
557 Posts
I always have high temps during my period...........I thought it was normal because of residual progesterone. But, if this is not normal for you, it would be frustrating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.