Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I have the Stokke just because of it's looks. I don't like the way the base is on the Svan. But thats just me
Either way I think they both function the same.

·
Registered
333 Posts
We have two Svans - my 6 year old still uses hers daily, and they fit into our dining room very nicely. I like the look of them, and I like that the base is small so we don't trip over them all the time.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
I hate highchairs! lol - No offence!
I am a booster seat girl myself! hehe
We had a booster for dd#1 but it made the chair it stood on very messy and dirty and hard to clean. Hoping for something easier to clean this time. Hate the metal/plastic/fabric high chairs as they are impossible to clean.

Thanks for advice

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesecina View Post
I like the look of them, and I like that the base is small so we don't trip over them all the time.
Ditto on this for the Svan. We had a huge plastic thing for dd and it was SO unwieldy! I got mine for a bit cheaper off of craigslist.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We have a stokke too and we really like it. Eleven month old DD just figured out how to push her chair away from the table though (sliding on our wood floors). Guess it's time for some kind of no-skid surface...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.