Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have recently moved to Baltimore and I am trying to find a dentist for my children and myself that is natural minded.

We have tried a few and even though they say they are natural, they recommend very aggressive treatment.

Has anyone found a great, trustworthy dentist who has a more conservative approach? I am willing to do dental work, but don't want to do unnecessary work and I would love someone committed to natural healing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
We just got appointments at Annapolis Green Dental based on glowing recommendations from some friends who are very holistically-minded. I can't speak from personal experience, though.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I see Dr. Baer at Natural Dentist Assoc in Rockville, if that's not too far. I've been seeing her for at least 5 years and am pleased with her. She is a board certified naturopathic physician, but only practices dentistry. She is a biologic dentist and offers ozone therapy using ozone trays as well as ozonated water to rinse with when doing fillings/crowns. She does not do root canals and recommends that teeth requiring root canals be removed due to the risk of ongoing infection in the tooth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts