Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!!
I'm 3 mos pregnant and my husband is leaving me/screwing around. I need to find a therapist...a good therapist, in the baltimore area, who specializes in family issues, divorce recovery, etc.

I prefer someone who takes a more holistic approach, not quite so clinical, using meditation and maybe reiki....I don't know, I just need someone to help me stop losing my mind.

· Registered
693 Posts
My midwife sent me to this practice. It was wonderful! We worked through so much and I felt amazing in three sessions. Best wishes to you

Center for Body, Movement and Mindfulness-based Therapy
5710 Newbury St.
Baltimore, MD (Mount Washington)
Victoria Eisner, M.A.,ADTR, NCC
Offering individual, group, couples & family therapy which specializes in supporting genuine & creative self-expression, assertive communication, healthy body, image & improved stress management.

· Registered
319 Posts
I would check in with the counselors who work at Ruscombe Mansion:

http://www.ruscombe.org/

Our family therapist used to have her office there. She is now at Maryland General. I so highly recommend her if your insurance covers it. Her name is Alexandra Schor and appointments can be made with her at 410-462-5767. She has made such a difference in our family.

Best of luck with everything. Take care.

Emily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.