Up until now, my 6 1/2 month old is up to date with his vaxes. However, after him almost being accidentally given an extra dose of hep B, and then reading something that said Failure to thrive can be a result of dtp, I think I have decided that my son will have NO MORE VACCINES!!! What's worse, I read that some vaxes have formeldehyde AND aborted fetal tissue (aborted fetal tissue makes it against my Catholic beliefs to even get that vaccine now). Right now, I know I will delay any more vaxes until I do more research...but I'm pretty sure I know the end result will be no more vaxes! How do I go about doing this? How can I claim a philosophical excemption?