Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My custom order arrived from Christy and

now ds isn't really co-operating in the modelling area so here are pics of my order looking all nice and pretty:LOL
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hun...ec.jpg&.src=ph

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hun...5c.jpg&.src=ph

Nedless to say the order is even yummier irl and I am
:

originally I got the covers cause I like things to match BUT WOW these are seriously my Favorite covers, honest I actually reached for these instead of my wooly bully's today:LOL
they are super absorbant, fit like a dream, not only over other Fussybutt dipes but also over my Fuzbaby fitteds, my elbees, my FLAG's, my LC and its a pretty good darn fit over a KHW too, oh and did I mention cute to boot!!!!!!!
They are super trim and so soft, they just feel so soft and cosy in your hands, I have been petting Hunters butt even more than usual.

AND, last night he slept in the long velour dipe with the greenman cover and while the dipe was drenched this morning the cover and pj's and my bed were dry as a bone. I swear some nights he holds it till about 10 mins after he wakes up, other nights he lets the floodgates open:LOL well these covers canhandle it

Can anyone tell I am excited:LOL

: I definately need more Fussybutts now:LOL

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Oooh! Gorgeous!! Christy makes the most awesome fluff! I need to try a cover - and I surely need some more dipes to go under it too, right?

Enjoy your lovely fluff!

· Registered
2,000 Posts
I love seeing pictures of people's custom orders! Though it makes me want to get custom slots everywhere. I wish I were brave enough to order big lots of things. If I ever was able to get a Fluffymail slot or an Elbee slot I would definitely go for a boatload of dipes and covers.

I would love to try a Fussybutt. Maybe when our mediums are grown out of...

Beautiful choices you made for your embroidery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.