Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the milestone this week. Maggie has now been home longer than in the hospital

It snuck up fast but I am glad its over now. Also, since she turned 6 mos on Tuesday earlier this week she seems to have changed. She is very "chatty" and awake more during the day. Also she is getting a longer stretch at night which is nice to a point. But now during tummy time, she gets into the crawling position!! She then rolls over and sighs and talks but anyday she might decide to go forward and then my life is over as I know it!! Hopefully she just gets into the position for a while. I mean she is only 11 weeks corrected so I dont need this little pipsweak all over the place after 3 mos!!

As soon as she masters the sitting up more, I can put her in the exersaucer for a while.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
WOOHOO!! That's a great milestone!

Amy, it sounds like she's developing so well! Congrats!

·
Registered
74 Posts
That is a GREAT milestone!!

We just passed the one year mark from when William came home from the hospital. Every step gets you further from the pain of the NICU and closer to the normal life you want for your kid, you know?

happiness!
Stella

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.