Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from a CAIR release I just got in my email. <a href="http://www.cair.com" target="_blank">www.cair.com</a><br><br><div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">Reached by phone in Gaza, the father of the American children said bullets fired from an Israeli tank hit the family home in Beit Hanoun on Saturday...The father...said he has recently been contacted by American officials about a possible evacuation.<br><br>
...the State Department said that an evacuation is being planned this week for almost 150 American citizens and their family members trapped in Gaza. Officials say 16 American citizens were evacuated on January 2...A number of potential evacuees are non-citizen parents of young American-born children.</td>
</tr></table></div>
I am really shocked that the US gov't isn't doing more to try and get US citizens out. Granted, I wish peace for everybody... but you would think that our government would do more. 150 is not a small number.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts