Mothering Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I carried twins in 2012 and a singleton in 2014. Both were beautiful natural, unmedicated births. I plan on doing a sibling journey this fall, so I am not available. I am part of a natural birthing surrogate group. If you give me some more info about you, I would be more than happy to pass on your info. There are many surrogates waiting patiently for the right match of IPs wanting a homebirth or supportive of natural birth. I messaged you on fb. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Any chance I can hop on this info train? Specifically would love to hear more of your story @SAHMinHawaii...[/QUOTE]

Wow I haven't been on Mothering in a very long time. I was so active when my kids were small. I have now delivered 3 times a gestational carrier. I had twins in 2012 for one family. Then girls for another family in 2014 & 2016. We delivered in a birth center for those pregnancies. I am now pregnant with the same family's twin boys! I also am now an outreach coordinator for a very large agency. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or want to chat.

You can view the birth slide shows for the two surrogate girl's births on youtube. Just search Jessica Pretz and my videos will pop up. :)

21 - 21 of 21 Posts