Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that similar threads are always circulating, but I've searched and searched and can't seem to find one to revive.

I have my standard homebirth kit from the list my midwife provided-it's all sitting in a box so bland and ~medically~ looking. (mmm....rubber gloves.....plastic cord clamps......exciting.....) I really want to put together a special box of treats for myself, DH and babe full of a few "just the right things" and a couple "so glad I had thats".

Any marvelous suggestions?

I'm thinking luxury items (not price-wise kwim? but thoughtful or yummy or soothing or relaxing or whatever)

Any ideas of things to include for hubby?-I know he'll be exhausted and euphoric and deserve some kind of pampering as well (you know-something to accompany the amazing transformative gift of fatherhood
)

Rock on

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
we had a gc for a steakhouse DH used after ds was born :LOL he really enjoyed that. (he got it to go obviously)

i had chocolate, good scented lotion/soap and a flax/lavender pillow and booties set that were great.

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
Nice bath stuff (gentle and natural that you can take baby in with you)
comfy clothes for everyone
maybe nice new sheets
yummy food
more yummy food
someone else to do the work
more yummy food....

-Angela

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.