Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr eisenstein is having a Vaccine seminar April 23rd-MONDAY. i just found out about this and i am going to try to go. just wanted to let all of you know if you are in the area you should check it out!<br><br>
"At the Vaccine Seminar Dr. Eisenstein brings his knowledge as a physician, public health doctor and attorney to help educate you on this very important subject. He discusses the pros and cons of childhood vaccinations, the Illinois law with respect to vaccines, and medical and religious waivers for vaccines. Unlike most other physicians, he feels parents have a right to be involved in the final decision about vaccinating their children. "<br><br>
Mon. April 23, 2007 7pm - 9pm Homefirst® Medical Center 2000 Golf Road Rolling Meadows 847-981-1881 <a href="http://www.homefirst.com" target="_blank">www.homefirst.com</a><br><br>
its free and you dont need reservations.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I attended their vax seminar last summer and was thoroughly *unimpressed*. I went hoping i would get a lot of information about various diseases and vaccine side effect issues to help me weight the benefits/risks of each one.<br><br>
Instead I heard a lot of pontificating and not much substance. It was a waste of our time to go - the only helpful thing i got was how to write an exemption letter for IL religious exemption. Otherwise i find the vax forums on here 100x more informative than the seminar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts