Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have been making cards for about 3 years and I have quite an addiction going. I rubber stamp mainly. I love it. I agree with CortLong's basic supplies. You really just have to let your imagination run. However rubberstamps help because they give you inspiration. Almost everything I have comes from Stampin' Up. You could get on their site an find a demonstrator in your area. Most of them do workshops which would be great for someone just starting out. Most of them also do clubs where you commit to spending $15 a month for 10 months and you get hostess benefits for 1 month. That is a great way to build a nice collection of stamps, paper, stamp supplies, ect.

If you don't want to get into stamping and you just want to use paper, stickers, and other embelishments, You could just buy their paper. It is very high quality and it is not as expensive as some that you get at scrapbook stores. I don't buy the premade cards. I buy 8.5"x11" paper and cut it in half and fold it. It fits perfectly into the small size envelopes. If you have any question you can email me [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.