Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello...i need some of you ladies' great ideas for homemade gifts for a 9 y/o boy. we have my sil's family this yr for Christmas and they have a boy that is 9. i am going to give homemade gifts this year and have NO IDEA what to make for him. he likes football, i know that. so, what wonderful ideas do you gals have...
...?

thanks a bunch in advance!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just got one of those easy no sew fleece blanket kits at JoAnns for $14.99 but used my 50% off coupon so it was only $8.00. So maybe a blanket.

Could you do sometime of gift basket- healthy snacks and a gift card to a movie rental place?

How painting an unfinished wooden crate? Personalize it with his name and paint on some footballs that way he could use it to organize something? Or if it has a lid he could hid "treasures" in it?

I don't know anything else- that's a hard age to do something for. Check out familyfun.com. They have a lot of great ideas.....

Good Luck! Let us know what you decide.

Tawnya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.