Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hylands homeopathic childrens kit and have been using chamomila for teething with dd, (4 months). I have noticed that I have been giving her a dose almost every time I lay her down for nap or bedtime (she has teething symptoms). But this seems to becoming a habit. I know that the teething pain may be increased when lying down but I am wondering if there may be any cause for consern with this. Is it okay for me to give the camomilla every day at every nap/bedtime for an uncertain period of time? I really don't know too much about homeopathics. I could really use some info.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Jan Ullman's "Homeopathic Medicine for Children and Infants" is a great reference and quide book. He says in it that once the symptoms subside, you should discontinue use.
So is she uncomfortable "every" time she lays down?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by malamamama
So is she uncomfortable "every" time she lays down?
I really am not sure if her teeth are bothering her or if the chamomilla just helps her to relax. When I lay her down to play she's fine. But boy oh boy does that chamomilla put her out. If she's having trouble going to sleep I just put a "teething tablet" on her tounge and she's out in a minute or two!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.