Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into homeopathy more and honestly, I can NOT understand how they'd work. I read that the remedies are often so dilute that there's nothing left (not a single molecule of the original material). I don't know about the whole "energy imprinting" thing because water is water, H2O. If there aren't any molecules of anything else in there, it's just water. And then the idea that the more dilute it is, the more potent it is? The just goes against everything I've ever learned about medicines.<br><br>
I am really interested in homeopathy and really WANT to believe it, but it goes against everything I've learned. Help me understand the concept!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Well, I have trouble with the scientific concepts so may be not be the best person to answer this. It sounds like you're looking at it from a chemistry perspective and there is no chemical formula for "energy" per se. It a concept closer to quantum physics and the conversion of matter into energy. James Geary has written some books that are fairly straightforward and explain more about how energy can affect the body positively and negatively. I read a couple of his books and one has an entire chapter on homeopathics and how the energy imprint occurs. Sorry I can't remember the title!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That actually helps. I see what you're saying, but I'm going to do some searching on James Geary and all that. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts