Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD is 18 mos and I am looking into her options for education now. I am seriously considering homeschooling her, but I also like Imprints day School and the Montesorri Academy in Henderson - both are also options.

Like anything else, there are 1000 options and I am confused about where to start!

Any advice you can give me on where to even begin to research would be much appreciated.

I believe in child-centered learning, and learning through play and by doing. I want her to have an education that fosters creativity. and what about college? Can HS'ers go to college? (probably a stupid question). Are there HS groups that meet up and co-teach in Vegas?

Thanks for any input!

Cheryl ~ mama to Ellerie 4/9/02

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Cheryl--

I homeschool my 7 year old daughter as does JoDoula, Amy and Rachel (on this loop). I highly recommend you join one of the homeschooling loops for support and ideas. I am part of Homeschoolingmeltingpot, but there are several others. If you go to the Nevada Homeschooling Network webpage, you will find more info.

Good luck.
Kachina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.