Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you deserved your own thread for thanks and recognition. By speaking out and going public with what happened to you, you've both brought to light the normality and importance of nursing and have paved the way for easier traveling for families with nursing children this holiday season. For both accomplishments, I thank you.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yay for nursing "big kids" !!!!! I was so proud to be a part of your cause which effects so many of us!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Yea, good point. It made a point when Emily's dd was 22 months, instead of 2 months-- people do have issues with that, and they shouldn't.

Although I noticed that much of the news used the term 1 year old-- which to me, is quite different than 22 months, but I'm glad, the alternative, almost 2 (or whatever they might have said 1 1/2 22 m.) would have created more discussion over the age instead of the incident.

Thanks for standing strong Emily!

I also had a couple come up to me while I was chasing ds around at the airport that said, "you know, we support what you all are doing" with great big grins!! Of course, they looked like a grama/grampa type, but I didn't get much of a chance to talk.

Jessica

Jessica

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.