Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for women who are trying to concieve after a loss, are trying to figure out what is going on with their cycle after a loss, or just need some support, hope and healing after a loss.
In Our Thoughts

Chels_C2000
Dis
Forsythia
Jeffsdear
JMO
labortrials
Mamato2
meredyth0315
Meshell
Rach03
Sara_Jane

Waiting to O

Baby Makes 4 : CD15
Boobs4Milk : CD1

Chel
countrybound
Ferretfan CD3

Illaria : CD14
joshs_girl : CD16
Kgrands : CD20
stacymom : CD20

Waiting to Know

alyssatuininga : 8DPO
AnnieMarie
Apecaut : 3DPO
cagnew
fallriverfox
HeatherH : 14DPO
JulieK : 8DPO
Megan73
Mysunflowerboys : 14DPO BFP on 10DPO EDD 7/9
PrayinFor12 Testing on Thursday!
Rosie_Kate : 10DPO
Sunshine4004 : 8DPO
Whittliz
Zonapellucida 8DPO

Taking a Break

mamatowill (Husband would not be pleased if he came back and there was a baby. Without him around to make it!

momoftworedheads

:
:
: BFPS!!!
:
:
:

Alegna
Alycia04
christinespurlock : 16DPO BFP on 9DPO (EDD July 5)
ChristyM26 (EDD June 2)
Faithsmommy
Happyfrog (EDD May 18)
JMO

Labortrials

MollyKenzie (EDD July 8)
Mysticlotus
Nimbus :BFP on 18DPO
Odilemarie
Parker'sMommy (EDD May 8)
Rach03

Starlightsound

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy October Mamas!

I added a new section, "In Our Thoughts" for those women who don't really know where they fit in or what they want to do just yet. The time immediately after a m/c or pg loss is such a fragile emotional and mental state that I thought it would be nice to have a place to put people who need our special thoughts for the really rough time they are going through (not that we all don't need thoughts, but you know what I mean.)

More later when I get back from the gym, ugh!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Katherine - Thanks for the new thread. With the new month, I would like to officially be added to the thread. I guess I will start on the list of waiting to o? I am still bleeding since my D&E a week ago. Not sure when that will stop but I don't think I will o until it does.

I am temping again but silly me had frozen my ff account and can't reactivate it for 14 days which puts me at this coming weekend before I can use it. So I will have a chart to show soon. I finally had a normal pre-o temp today for the first time so I am not sure if this means the hCG is out of my system or not? My cycles are irregular so who knows what to expect this cycle.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hello ladies........

I would also like to be officially added to this thread. I'm 1-2DPO.......so I guess that means I'm in the 2WW.

Sunshine4004: How are you doing?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just posted in the wrong thread.. ugh, it's Monday!

I'm so glad to see October. What makes today even better is that I have the lightest-squint-your-eyes you can hardly see positive pregnancy test which means my levels are so close to nothing. I hope to get a negative in two days. I did however get a negative on my OPK this morning (a first
)so that means my levels are really going down. Anyone know how soon you ovulate after getting you finally get a negative on the HCG? I'm terrified that I'm going to O while on vacation without my husband. I leave Friday and come home Wednesday. I really hope it doesn't happen between those days.

Please put me down for waiting to O

·
Registered
224 Posts
Happy October Everyone!

I hope we have lots of BFPs this month!!

Despite my funny-looking chart this cycle, I am feeling hopeful today and wanted to send all of you some
and
for continued healing and hope. Katherine, I love the thread name and thank you for leading us again this month!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
DH and I have been very unsuccesful at finding time to BD this cycle. I expect to O today or tomorrow and last night we were thwarted by a vomiting toddler. Poor little guy was so sick.

We were both up all night last night but hopefully we can find the energy to DTD tonight at least.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
I just posted in the wrong thread.. ugh, it's Monday!

I'm so glad to see October. What makes today even better is that I have the lightest-squint-your-eyes you can hardly see positive pregnancy test which means my levels are so close to nothing. I hope to get a negative in two days. I did however get a negative on my OPK this morning (a first
)so that means my levels are really going down. Anyone know how soon you ovulate after getting you finally get a negative on the HCG? I'm terrified that I'm going to O while on vacation without my husband. I leave Friday and come home Wednesday. I really hope it doesn't happen between those days.

Please put me down for waiting to O
For me is was 10 days to the day last time. I bet it will be right after you come back! I'm am going to take an OPK today just to be sure mine has gone all the way down. I got a - preggo test Saturday so my thoughts are I'll O after next weekend.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by christinespurlock View Post
For me is was 10 days to the day last time. I bet it will be right after you come back! I'm am going to take an OPK today just to be sure mine has gone all the way down. I got a - preggo test Saturday so my thoughts are I'll O after next weekend.
Thank you. I pray and hope that it's after I come back.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Whittliz View Post
Hello ladies........

I would also like to be officially added to this thread. I'm 1-2DPO.......so I guess that means I'm in the 2WW.

Sunshine4004: How are you doing?
Whittliz -
: for you. Thanks for asking about me! I am doing shockingly well the past 2 days. To be honest DH had a tougher weekend than I did. It is almost like last week was my time to mourn while he was strong for me and now it hit him hard this weekend. I wish there was more I could do for him but it is all I can do to keep myself afloat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Anyone know how soon you ovulate after getting you finally get a negative on the HCG?
countrybound - I don't know if there is a specific time frame to go by. I was always a later o'er so I assume this cycle would be later too but who knows. Our bodies are full of hormones that are not present and fluctuating in a normal cycle. I know since I started temping last week, today was the first day that my temp was below my normal coverline and at my pre-o temps. Does this mean I would have negative on the hCG? I have some cheap tests and guess I could use one to see....I was just hoping to save them for more productive reasons. Did your doctor tell you it was okay to TTC already or did you decide on your own? I am nervous to hear what my doctor will tell us next Monday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinespurlock View Post
For me is was 10 days to the day last time.
christinespurlock - 10 days after your miscarriage or 10 days after the last + test? Do you normally o early or was this just because of the miscarriage? I normally o late and hope this cycle may prove to be the same way. I am banking on the OB/GYN giving his approval to TTC after next Monday and then for me to o after that. I guess it is truly out of my control so all I can do is sit and wait.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sunshine4004 They didn't say not too, they just said it'd be hard to find out the due date if I did get preggo. I'm charting and doing OPK's so I think I'll know when I conceived if I do.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey everyone,

Already October - so crazy. Today is actually my parent's 35th Wedding Anniversary - nuts!

Sorry to do this to you, Joshsgirl, but I am now waiting to know. I'm not temping but I should have O'd by now. Who knows what this month will bring? We weren't super good about DTD - we'll see, I guess.

I'm feeling super stressed for some reason today. Hope it passes.

Illaria: I think you're chart looks great! A little wacky but you've got great temps going up
! Good luck!!

-katie

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Hi,
I just went down to 0 hcg, well atleast a - HPT, so I'm happy to be able to join you guys and start TTC.

Having PCOS my cycles are long and unpredictable and I won't be charting, so just stick me in the waiting to O. I expect I'll be there for a while.

I was on glucophage and having semi-regular cycles, but stopped as soon I got a +HPT. I'm not sure what caused my m/c, but have heard that one shouldn't stop glucophage in early pregnancy due to increase m/c. I don't want to be taking a med with that risk.

My hope is to get pg this winter and have a newborn after dd starts school in Sept of 08. I don't plan much, but for some reason I try to plan the unpredictable

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
katherine, what an awesome addition to the thread! you ROCK!

hugs, sunshine!

countrybound...i don't know what to tell you about O after m/c. i have lowered temp at O time, but questionable cm and cp. i'll hopefully be doing OPK's this month to see if my hormones are at least cooperating. i did have my first post-m/c af 35 days after my D&C @ 13 wks.

best of luck, whittliz!

more hugs for christine! we've been ttc for 14 months now, i *thought* i'd either be blissfully pg right about now or holding a newborn. my plans have definitely changed. i would love to be pg and deliver sometime in the next year...i'm on the downhill slide to 35 and i need to get finished w/my degree!

no af yet, but my temps took a serious dip, so i'll be expecting her within the next 36 hrs. joy. there are already girls on my birthboard on another site that are pg w/their SECOND baby after our dec05/jan06 babes. *BIG SIGH*

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Okay, so those of us that were wondering about waiting here's my story.

My MD asked me to wait to get pregnant saying their would be a slight increased risk of m/c. I told her all the research I could find said their was no increased risk. Well she looked it up on Midline and yes their is no increased risk of m/c. Yeah! Now the study did show a slightly lighter birthweight possibility. But hey Aiden was almost 9 pounds so I figure I've go a little of wiggle room there. Just thought I'd pass that around. I'm glad she actually looked it up.

and I just took an OPK-I have just no hormones in my body. It's good to get a strong negative though.-I'll believe the positive when I get it.

And b4m I know what it's like to have to change your plans over and over again. Next time I get pregnant I don't even know if I'll have the heart to check out when my due date *should* be.

chel You know I was on the herb Vitex my last two times I got pregnant-both of witch I lost. Everyone says it's safe, but I can't get near it again.

And welcome fallriverfox

·
Registered
434 Posts
Katharine - this thread looks great! I was scrolling back reading and thought "No I shouldn't be here right now" and then I saw the in our thoughts and taking a break section. Thank you for that! I guess I would like to be in the in our thoughts section. I haven't come to any decisions yet and this mc is taking forever to end. My mil is here today helping out and I look like death warmed over but oh well. I'm usually pretty put together so I guess I should let people see me like that once in a while. I have such a nasty hormone headache. Did anyone else get that? Advil doesn't even touch it. Anyways other than everything else I feel ok, not too down or anything.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrands View Post
Illaria: I think you're chart looks great! A little wacky but you've got great temps going up
! Good luck!!
Thanks, Katie! I just hope my temps keep going in the right direction.

1 - 20 of 1094 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.