Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
rose-im sorry that you are still spotting. i hope everything gets back to normal soon. im really sorry. i know its hard having to wait.

well im looking forward to all of the other testers results.

i wish mine were positive but sadly its not going to happen. im spotting and cramping which is how af starts for me. im pretty disappointed. i hope next cycle ithappens. i hate that i o so late (cd21 or so) it feels like forever from now.

i am going to keep checking the board to see how everyone else fares. we need a bfp (or several) for july.

· Registered
159 Posts
calebsmommy-i just read your post about all that you went through. i am so sorry that you had to go through that and that you had to be reminded of it. and im so happy that your dc is ok. (((hugs)))

lydiah-i was sad to read about you are going through right now. its sounds really hard. please keep us posted about how you're doing

im sorry to everyone who got a bfn this month. what a bummer. mamabutterfly, i was just thinking too that there are a lot of us on af right now. add me to the list. im on cd 3.

i hope that the end of the month turns out better for us. please add me to WAITING TO O

· Registered
159 Posts
it is quieter around here with so many of us at that point in our cycles where we just wait and wait and wait...

rose-so glad you don't have to get a d and c. that is fantastic news!

xerxella-what day are you on? will you test soon?

mamabutterfly- that is wonderful news! thanks for sharing iwth us

megeliz-im glad that the appt was positive :)

matushka- i applaud your laid back approach. it can be hard to obsess all of the time and i get the not wanting to see negative test after negative test.

afm-i am in theboring part of my cycle. cd 5 i think. i dont o until about cd 21 so i have awhile. i will acutally be taking a road trip to minnesota during cd 21 (visiting mom) so that should make ttc interesting. although i hate getting the negative tests i cannot wait to be back in the testing time of month again.

i think it goes without saying but i really really really want to get pg this month. my good friend is having her baby in the end of sept. we were pg at teh same time and i pictured us both pg this summer. when i see her now im not bothered by her being pg ,however, idont think i am ready to see her with a newborn. im just not ready for that. i hope to be pg by then. ithink it will make it easier. i feel a little embarassed to admit that. i dont know why.

· Registered
159 Posts
remark-im sorry about your loss. welcome :) i hope you get your bfp soon

matushka-that was an insensitive remark that that person made. i get why that would be upsetting. i would have felt like that too. i think you are right that maybe just didnt know what to say and was trying to find common ground. but still , it hurts

tandn-welcome. hmmm im not sure what a really long cycle means either. are you going ot test again tomorrow? do you feel like af is coming

xerxella- sorry about the negative test. when are you expecting af? do you have a feeling one way or the other?

calebsmommy- you are in ithaca? i went to college there. i sure miss collegetown bagels and the gorges

thanks all for the kind words and support. some of the feelings i have about the mc i dont talk to anyone about , well except maybe my therapist. its just hard to try and get someone to understand exactly what i mean. especially when i dont even know how to explain it since i have so many conflcting thoughts and feelings.

· Registered
159 Posts
i am way behind. i haven't read the thread for a few days and then today i look today adn see 2 BFPs!!!!!! Congrats sommer and chiararose!

I had to laugh when i read this : Thanks for giving us some good news to go on, too. We were starting to wonder if they stopped making HPTs with 2 lines, lol. ;)

I was wondering that same thing. June was not so great for us. I hope the BFPs keep rolling in this month!

AFM I am cd 12. Time sure drags on when you're waiting to O. I expect to O around July 22. I am going to use the opks again and BD every other day starting next week. That's what works best right? Every other day?

· Registered
159 Posts
Hi all
I've been lurking.

Megeliz-when is your 2ww over?

Matushka. 5 days in a row. Impressive. We are on 4 days in a row over here and truth be told it's wearing me out a bit. But this month I wanted to give it my all lol.

I am pleased to say that July has gone by quickly for me. I have been waiting to o and I am getting close. Cd 18 here ( I think. I lost track) I usually o around cd 21 or 22 but I think it's going to happen earlier. As hard as it is. I really want to be in the 2 ww. Maybe by Friday I'll be there. I'm glad some of us are at similar points in our cycles. The end of the month and early august will be testing time. I'm kind of excited actually. Ok back to lurking I go.

· Registered
159 Posts
Good luck to those are approaching the o day. It looks like there are a lot of us. I thought I would o today but it looks like I will be on time (Friday). Dh is coming back from CA today and we will have to get in a bd session this evening.

Tomorrow we are driving to Minnesota ,well to Omaha probably and it will be hard to get in some bd time tomorrow night (in the hotel bathroom after driving all day with a 2 year old-hopefully-sleeping in the other room) but we def will do it. The last few cycles I kind of half heartedly tried but now I'm committed and I have the soreness to prove it. Sorry if that iis tmi. I think someone else had this problem last month. Lol

Matushka. I'm sorry about the dream and the overall depressed feeling. I really liked what you said though about being at peace with things I hope that that thought brings you some comfort

· Registered
159 Posts
Hi all
I'm on vacation so I haventbeen keeping up with all the activity. But I just read a little bit

I want to wish all of the testers good luck this month. I will be checking in to see how many bfps there are!

Afm. Majorly disappointing month. I was really ready to try this month and bd like crazy. Of course I. Just have to be on a road trip and at my moms house when I am o ing and it actually made thingsreallyhard. we missed our best days for bd. Furthermore I had no ewcm to speak of this month and I never had that issue before. So it seems unlikely this month and I am really disappointed.

I don't even know when I ovulated I think I am 4 dpo but who knows. I will probably test in a week anyway just because I can't help but do it. I suppose there could be a chance that I m pg. Well there is always next month right?

· Registered
159 Posts
Matushka so sorry about the bfn and about the hard memories.
Lydiah. Congrats!!

Sorry this is short I'm typing on a phone. Still on vacation. I got a bfp yesterday. Faint though. I retested and same thing. Did not use fmu and the line appeared right away so I think it could be the real deal I think it's still early though maybe dpo 8 or 9 today but I'm not sure. I used the answer red dye test. I'll retest tonight and see what happens

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.