Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Callieollie- My RE re-tests the full hormone panel once a year, I think you should re-test just to see where everything is, a lot can change in a year.

MatushkaAnna- HUGS to you! I am still hopeful for you this cycle, when will you re-test? Thanks again for your advice:)

Snadaska- My cycles used to be really long as well (like 37 days) and it is a long wait...I'm sorry:) I may be right there with you again this cycle, I'm not sure if I "O" yet or not...wierd cycle. Sorry for your BFN this last cycle.

Rose- HUGS to you! I hope your body get back to "normal" very very soon! Hope your weekend goes well:)

ekandrmkb- FX for you to get your BFP next week!

OK OK, I have to ask what does - "AFM" stand for....can't figure it out..haha!

Just in case anyone was worried about my girl parts..haha..they are doing ok for now:) ICE ICE BABY! hahaha!

· Registered
403 Posts
MatuskaAnna- Hang in there:) RE suggests to wait until 12dpo to test at home, but I'm sure there are a million different opinions out there. I TRY to wait until then, but it's usually too hard to wait that long..hahaha! Don't count yourself out just yet, keep testing, you may get your BFP:) FX! This journey isn't easy for anyone, though many of us have traveled different roads, we are all now in this situation together. HUGS! I'm soooo sorry you are going through this difficult time right now, but one day we will ALL have our rainbow! Take time to feel sad, it's ok....HUGS again!

· Registered
403 Posts
Lydiah- I'm sooo sorry! I've had 6 losses (1 before DD and 5 in a row after her)...my last one was the hardest bc I just thought that there was NO way that I could have another and we heard the heartbeat, everything was good...long story short, I was feeling VERY depressed for a few weeks after that one, it's so hard and like Matuska Anna said, don't try and make any decisions or anything right now...just take some time for yourself, let your feelings flow. All I can say is that I was sitting in a very similar situation in April, I cried my eyes out for days in a row and thought I would never put myself through this again...well, here I am now, I'm soooooo ready to have baby #2......now I feel hopeful that it will happen. Hugs to you! I am so sorry you are going through this, it's just not fair!

Calebsmommy- Hugs to you too! You are a strong woman and your son sounds amazing! I loved reading your story, what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

My cousin just had a baby on Friday - it was a very traumatic birth, the baby actually got stuck (he was 9lbs 9ozs), her OB pushed some emergency button and a crew of 10 nurses/docs ran in the room....2 nurses climbed in the bed with her and pushed on her tummy while the doc was elbow deep...when they pulled him out, he was blue and not breathing....they were able to revive him and other than some tendon and nerve damage to his right shoulder, he is doing great now.They think he will need some physical therapy (he can move his fingers, but can't move his arm). It felt good to hold him, what a miracle! Holding him definitely re-affirmed the fact that I am crazy enough to keep trying:) The journey may not be easy, but the prize is soooo worth it!

· Registered
403 Posts
Wow, I've missed a lot!

I just wanted to say that it's so comforting to hear you ladies say you are nervous to get a BFP again.....I'm terrified even though I want it so bad. Honestly though, I'm just not sure how much more I can handle, if I do lose another baby, I may just have to move on, it's soooo emotional. And, like most of you, I don't know when I will be able to relax and enjoy being prego and actually believe that I will baby #2 in my arms healthy and happy:) At least we will have each other for support:)

I've had a long wierd cycle, so I'm expecting a BFN while I'm at the beach next week. I REALLY hope we will have some BFP this month on here!

Is anyone else going to be testing next week?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.