Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
Hi ,, I have been MIA for a while because my body and mind were doing nothing that would have been helpful to ttc. THis is my second cycle trying and I am 1dpo. I had a beautiful ovulation, my clearest in symptoms so far and I am hopeful.....let the long 2ww (Please move me to waiting to know) begin

· Registered
795 Posts
I so sorry for everyone having such a hard time. THis is all so very hard! I am on 5 dpo and this is the first cycle I take progesterone suppositiries in addition to the metformin. I have the feeling I am taking by far too many pills, but my body just doesn't do it otherwise!

I am 5 dpo now, still hope, I guess. We bd on all the right days, I for sure ovulated, I had a good period prior. I really hope it will happen. I can't believe I lost my babes in February, my due date is coming up. :(

Hope that everyone is going to get better and there are some more BFP.

· Registered
795 Posts
remark, I totally get this feeling. We have been trying now for two years and it took me tow years to get pregnant for the first time. So, I kinda have the feeling I have been trying to get pregnant one way or the other for close to 7 years. And it took me 18 months to get pregnant with the twins, and boom gone they were.

I alos find it so hard to see other people with my due date. It will be hard to see those babes growing up, knowing that mine won't.

Trying to stay positive, hoping that I will be at least pregnant again when my due date approaches.

Hugs to all of yoU!

· Registered
795 Posts
So this all going to be about me:)

I am 10 or maybe 11 dpo today and I just got two bfps!!!!!! I am so over the moon and just plain happy!!!!!!

I am feeling very positive right now, wtth he twins I got the first bfp at 15dpo, never really got sick. I tested today because I started to throw up (could be the progesterone, too, it makes me nauseous) and my due date will be on a friday (both dd and ds had friday due date, the twins didn't, call me superstitious:))

I so hope you will join me all soon and that this babe will stick!

· Registered
795 Posts
Thank you everyone!!! I know it can be hard to be happy for someone else to get pregnant, it is so much appreciated. I decided to tell only three people irl (dh, my mother and best friend), so it means so much to me to be able to share because i am just so excited.

I will keep following you on your journey and I hope we will all hold our babies in our arms soon because as we all know getting pregnant is only the first step in this journey ((albeit a hard one)

And congratulation, Sommer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sticky baby thoughts to you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.