Mothering Forum banner
461 - 464 of 464 Posts

· Registered
964 Posts
Lydiah: I am so sorry. I am so sad for you. I hope you're able to find peace and be nurtured by your loved ones for a while.

AFM: My throat is sore today. I went to a baby shower yesterday. I hope it doesn't get worse tomorrow because that would make 2 months in a row of baby-related activities thwarting my own chances!

· Registered
12 Posts
@ Wilson - I'm assuming that I'm not ovulating because it was 50 days between my last 2 cycles and it's now been 51 days since my LMP. It isn't normal for me. I've always been between 28-30 days, altho since I lost the baby sometimes it's been as long as 35 days, but all well within normal parameters. I do need to go and see the doctor about it. A one-time occurrence wasn't too worrisome, but since April 30, I've only had 2 cycles. It seems like it's pointing to not ovulating.

As for HG. It was horrible. We could only afford Diclectin and my doctor wouldn't admit me to hospital and when I went to the hospital, all they did was give me an IV with some gravol and send me home. I was vomiting 20 times a day, couldn't leave my bed, hubs ate his meals at his mother's and slept on the couch. The "medical professionals" told me to "just eat anything you can". A thimble full of water came right back up. I've since switched doctors who has privileges at a different hospital and has promised to admit me as well as getting me the right dose of the right meds. My husband has also gotten benefits at his job so we can afford the Zofran now. So, we're in a position to get pregnant again. And while we're just at the start of TTC, I worry that it will be a long, difficult road.

· Registered
2,072 Posts
I hope you conceive quickly and everything goes well (well, at least well in the sense of having a good doctor to take care of your HG) next time. That sounds like pretty shoddy care you got to me.

My temp only dropped 1/100th degree this morning. What is up with that? It always drops a lot the day I start spotting (which would have been yesterday) and drops again to below the coverline the day AF starts - always the next day. I didn't see any spotting this morning but I think that because I've been lying down all night it's got to catch up, so to speak. I still feel crampy.

461 - 464 of 464 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.