Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGH. DD is down and out with a nasty tummy bug. I can't tell if I have something too, or if its from being the puke patrol, holding her sweet curls back when she throws up and cleaning up.... I feel a little yuck in my tummy too....
It is my only real "fear" about not knowing when I will "go" and going natural/needing energy. Having a sick family or being sick myself.

For you praying types, please pray for health in my house! For you non-praying types - thoughts, good vibes, whatever you've got would be awesome.

My guess date isn't for 3 weeks yet, but MW said I could go anytime- baby is really, really low and Im showing signs of hormonal change (soft stool, had a major migraine the other day).....

·
Registered
518 Posts
I hope the best for your family and for your labor. Do you have any Emergen-c? That always works for me when trying to boost my immune system and keep other people's bugs away. I hope your daughter feels better!

·
Registered
860 Posts
fwiw, i have asked a few midwives and they said they have never seen a woman go into labor when she was truly sick. a cold, yes, but a terrible flu, never. so maybe that is reassuring. feel better!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by koalove View Post
fwiw, i have asked a few midwives and they said they have never seen a woman go into labor when she was truly sick. a cold, yes, but a terrible flu, never. so maybe that is reassuring. feel better!
I've been told this too! But I still hope you don't get it!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reassurance!! That is good to hear, for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Healthy vibes!
:
I have had diarrhea - bad -since Thursday. I feel weak and dehydrated even though I am drinking and eating normally. I keep wondering if it is pregnancy/ hormone related? All I know is I do not want to go into labor with this crappy (no pun intended) feeling in my colon/bootie area!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts