Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, hoping to make new friends that are moms, not into drugs, dating and all that crazy computer stuff. would like someone to talk to, e mail, vent when the situation occurs. i am 29 years old, have 2 kids, raise meat goats live in louisiana. i do have a sense of humor, i almost have to most days. my email is [email protected] thanks have a good day

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where in La are you? I'm in Lafayette, also 29, single mother of 3, and quite crunchy to sum it up. Nice to meet you. How old are your kids?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am in La too, the NorthShore. I have 5 kids and am very crunchy (I am a native Cali tree-hugger). Birth Doula, LLL Leader, soon-to-be student midwife all around birth lover, hater of the hospitals out here.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am not in your area- i live in southeast mo, almost in Arkansas. I am 27 and have a 2 1/2 yr old and 8 yr. old. Keep the post going adn we'll all talk.

·
Registered
773 Posts
tera...i'm also a southern transplant from cali. yay for cali tree huggers! we spent the last 5 years in washington state, doing more tree hugging in the northwest. loved it! *sigh* i'm, having a hard time adjusting to my new environment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts