Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fetal heart doppler that I used while pregnant with my son...... I was able to pick up his heart beat with this at about 10 weeks....... This is the same moniter used by OB's and midwives.... I purchased this from the hospital in england for half of the retail price.....It does NOT come with a case or any gel.... I just used KY as I always had this on hand...... This moniter brand new sells for well over $450.00 i am asking $175 PPD buyer is responsible for the insurance and I need to be paid with paypal.......

The only thing is the cord is a little sensitive and if you bend the part that goes into the moniter to far the sound goes for a second but it comes right back........

Here is a picture form a site of what the moniter looks like the only difference is this picture says FLEX and mine says MINI but it is the same size and color......PM me with any questions........

Picture

Here is a site that tells you more about the doppler and shows the retail price... It is the AUDIO DOPPLEX WITH OUT DISPLAY

Description

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I will tk $150 PPD I dont want to have to ebay this........I can also take credit cards...... anyone.....

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I wish I had it

Let me know if you want to trade for anything - custom sewn something? Email me if you can think of anything.

I was planning to rent a babybeat (no tomatoes people)

in a month or so - and this would be a far more economical option in the long run - but with a wedding to pay for in December, money is really tight right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.