Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,473 Posts
Visit www.ican-online.org they have some great info on VBAC's. I changed providers at 37 weeks for my vbac. So it is never to late. The hospitals in my area will not allow VBAC's any longer here. We are ttc #3 and will be planning a homebirth. Have you looked into a homebirth? Contact some of the midwives in your area and see what they say. Even when I planned my hospital vbac I lived about 30 minutes from the hospital in very good traffic.
As for the recovery I had a horrible time with my c/s so my vbac was amazing. With my c/s I was in pain for months and my vbac I went on a walk the next day, a short one

Allison

· Registered
7,473 Posts
I don't know of any women personally but belong to an online group where several of the women were wheeled into surgery screaming I do not consent. I am unsure of the details though.

Allison

· Registered
7,473 Posts
Storm Bride,
I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I also wonder what goes in in hospitals. My c/s was an "emergency" because my daughter was breech. I had been in the hosp for three days and checked, palpitated by who knows how many doctors and nurses and they still didn't know she was breech until I was pushing. I don't remember the first 12 hours of her life from the general anesthesia.

Allison

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.