Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I feel like I'm getting whiplash going back and forth between roasting and freezing all the time.  I'm not running a fever, feel fine otherwise, maybe just hormone surges?  Any other mama's out there experiencing this? </p>

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
<p>Yeah. Can't wait for menopause!</p>

·
Registered
997 Posts
<p>Yup!  I went to bed freezing the other night and soon after I woke up in a soaking sweat!</p>

·
Registered
98 Posts
<p>I've been more or less freezing the whole time, which i attribute to being pregnant and still nursing. i am especially cold after nursing. but other times too. i just try to wear extra layers and warm socks. i hope the pregnancy heat kicks in soon...</p>

·
Registered
90 Posts
<p>yes! thank you for mentioning it. I was wondering what was wrong with me.</p>

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
<p>Yes! I was complaining just this morning about the fact that I am never at a comfortable temp, I am either too hot or too cold. It has nothing to do with what temp it is outside either, its all internal.</p>

·
Registered
435 Posts
<p>I'm constantly freezing as well. Hmmm, I'm also still nursing. Wonder if that does make a difference? I've been wearing a lot of fleece,  knit socks, jackets in the house.  </p>

·
Registered
71 Posts
<p>I seem to be sooooooooooo cold all the time and am wondering when all that baby heat is going to kick in and warm me up!  I was pregnant with my first (Traftyn) during the winter and it was so relieving not being cold all the time, but this time around I can't stave off the chills.  Hmm..what gives ya know?  I am typically cold a lot in general, but it seems much worse now that I am pregnant...</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts