Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone has an idea for this problem... T-bone has really bad eczema, which is especially bad at night. when it was cooler, i dressed him in long pj's which helped him not scratch so much but now that it's hot he's just naked in a diaper at night. any ideas for extremely lightweight breathable pjs that would help in a humid NY summer?

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Julian has some really lightweight PJs from babyGap. They have long pants and a long-sleeved button-up top, and are adorable. But, I just let him go naked most of the time, or in the day's t-shirt and undies.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I got footie pjs, with a zipper, at Children's Place. I put the air conditioner on in the bedroom, and it is cool enough for them. They are a ligt-weight, cotton, knit but not sheet like. Check them out, maybe they will work for you.

Roxanne
Daniel 8/9/03

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I ended up sewing a few pairs of lightweight cotton knit pajamas for Gigi because I couldn't stand the character emblazoned polyester stuff in the stores. I did long and short sleeve, long and short pants both. How about a t-shirt and cotton boxers? Or if you sew you could make your own. Also http://www.weceedee.com makes pajamas and I think you can order customs too.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Check out www.dharmatrading.com... their long sleeve lap tees are as light as a sheet. My dd sleeps in them... they most likely have something similar in the pants department and they are really affordable.

If you're feeling creative they also sell procion dyes to dye them with!

HTH!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.