Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you used your Hotsling with a newborn and toddler? I would like to order one to use when my new baby comes in October. Will I really be able to nurse him in it and also be able to carry my then 2 year old dd in it with the hip carry? (Obviously NOT at the same time!) Is it really that versatile?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I've never used one with a tiny baby, but I bought one when Chandra was about 5 months old and used it and now I'm using it with her at 1. If K would actually hold still long enough, he'd fit well in it too. So I'd say it does seem to be very versatile.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The beauty of slings is that the baby gets older, they sit up and use less space in the sling, so they don't outgrow it. As for nursing, I personally prefer ring slings for this, but it can certainly be done in the pouch. Sliding the baby around to the football hold was the easiets way for me to nurse in the pouch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.