Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
I am so happy to hear about this! You have accomplished my dream but I still young and I am sure that I will be able to do it as well. One day I am going to be able to build my villa with a company like https://www.midmodphoenix.com/ and I am going to have a huge pool behind my house. It seems impossible, but if other people were able to do it, why wouldn't I be able to do it as well? Every beautiful thing takes a while and I am willing to put in the effort. I have been dreaming about this ever since I was a little kid

·
Registered
4 Posts
I congratulate you, and I am pleased that another happy couple has appeared. I will gladly help you in this field because I was alone in your place for a few months in Rome. I searched with my husband for about 2-3 weeks for a company with as much positive news as possible. But when we went to dinner with some mutual friends, we fell in love with their house, and then they recommended us Small House Plans - Cottage Home Designs if we want the same something special. Now everything is in progress, and I receive great pleasure when I see that everything turns out the way I wanted. So you see, but I wish you much success.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It depends on what you, in general, need. For example, when I bought an apartment in the center of my country, I started renovating my house. In fact, I bought an apartment with 2 stages if my parents will be in a visit. That's the way I started to search for some experts who could help me install a lift because my parents can't elevate more stairs. And I'm so glad that I found them BCA-approved Lift Maintenance Services in Singapore | Hin Chong because they also helped me with another problem that I could find the solution. I was shocked how the operative made all this stuff with my apartment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are no ideas, but you have to find a good designer who can do the style of your home that you like. When I was renovating, a friend of mine designed my apartment. I really liked it, he hired workers, and I just paid for the services and furniture and materials. In the end, it turned out very cool, I really liked the radiators from https://www.radiatoroutlet.co.uk they look very modern and warm the apartment quite well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts