Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a few weeks before i gave birth i was searching on reddit a good affordable baby monitor, and i came across this small business ( mxeshop.com ) who was recommended highly. So anyways, I bought their baby monitor. It arrived, i set it up, gave birth, bla bla bla
Fast forward to yesterday, I was in the kitchen catching up on grey's anatomy (don't judge me :p) while the little one was sleeping. Suddenly, the baby monitor app starts alerting me. At first, I thought someone was in his room but then when I checked my phone it said 'Breathing not Detected'. I literally froze. I had no idea this was even a thing on baby monitors. I went running into his room, and to my surprise he actually wasn't breathing. Scariest moment of my life. I woke him up and after about 5 seconds he opened his eyes and started crying. I took him to the ER and after a longggg 24 hours there, they diagnoised him with sleep apnea. It was quite literally the scariest day of my life
It is now 6am here and i can't stop thinking about it. I suffer from anxiety and all I can think about is what would have happened if the baby monitor wasn't set up, or if it hadn't had that feature. I literally can't sleep thinking about what happened yesterday.
Anyways, just wanted to share that with y'all to try and feel better. He is now sleeping next to me and probably will be for a few weeks until I get over what happened

· Registered
9 Posts
Whether you're looking for a traditional rancher with ample yard space or a chic modern condo with stunning mountain views, Windermere offers up everything from cozy single-family residences to large multi-million dollar estates. So if you've been dreaming of owning your own little slice of paradise, now's the time to make it happen - explore our listings of homes for sale in Windermere BC today!

· Registered
9 Posts
Embossing Tape are perfect for making hard enamel, metallic and opal effects on projects such as birthday party invitations, thank you cards and event tickets. Thermal ink is easily prepped with these versatile tools allowing for quick and easy make up of images or text from a computer, camera or phone.

· Registered
9 Posts
Commercial Construction is a locally owned and operated business that has been providing quality concrete services to the community for over 40 years. From basic footings and poured foundations to reinforced walls and floor slabs, our professional staff will complete your concrete project on time and within budget. With many years of experience, we have the knowledge and tools necessary to provide you with an efficient, durable and practical solution.

· Registered
9 Posts
SEARCH US - Business Listing Sites USA are the most effective method to market your business locally. For more than 20 years, BLS USA has been helping businesses of all types and sizes to promote their products and services in a cost effective and efficient manner. Our sites have literally given us a platform to launch our business with integrity on and grow it at an amazing rate of speed. We have done what so many other advertising programs claim they will do for you.

· Registered
1 Posts
So, a few weeks before i gave birth i was searching on reddit a good affordable baby monitor, and i came across this small business ( mxeshop.com ) who was recommended highly. So anyways, I bought their baby monitor. It arrived, i set it up, gave birth, bla bla bla
Fast forward to yesterday, I was in the kitchen catching up on grey's anatomy (don't judge me :p) while the little one was sleeping. Suddenly, the baby monitor app starts alerting me. At first, I thought someone was in his room but then when I checked my phone it said 'Breathing not Detected'. I literally froze. I had no idea this was even a thing on baby monitors. I went running into his room, and to my surprise he actually wasn't breathing. Scariest moment of my life. I woke him up and after about 5 seconds he opened his eyes and started crying. I took him to the ER and after a longggg 24 hours there, they diagnoised him with sleep apnea. It was quite literally the scariest day of my life
It is now 6am here and i can't stop thinking about it. I suffer from anxiety and all I can think about is what would have happened if the baby monitor wasn't set up, or if it hadn't had that feature. I literally can't sleep thinking about what happened yesterday.
Anyways, just wanted to share that with y'all to try and feel better. He is now sleeping next to me and probably will be for a few weeks until I get over what happened
very nice.
Trenity Consulting Services | Migration Consultant Abu Dhabi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts