Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I might post a picture. I'll probably post it through a place you have to be a member to view though (maybe like snapfish or something). I just don't want the picture to be taken onto a particular site for me to be snarked about. I'll think it over and come back.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathryn
I might post a picture. I'll probably post it through a place you have to be a member to view though (maybe like snapfish or something). I just don't want the picture to be taken onto a particular site for me to be snarked about. I'll think it over and come back.
I'm just a lurker from Jan 07. I have seen other pics of you and I think you look beautiful and shame on someone if they snark about it, some people are very cruel.
s

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Quote:

!?!?!?!
Who is doing this?!!?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
They're only doing it about me, just so ya'll know.
It's only cause I'm "crazy" for trying for a homebirth with triplets so they think I'm making the whole thing up to get free stuff and posting fake pictures of me and fake sonogram pics. They said that they *know* I'm fake cause I never post any pictures of my face. Maybe it's cause I look like shit most of the time in pictures?
I'll take a pic a bit later today and post it. I don't have any recent that are clothed.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Quote:

It's only cause I'm "crazy" for trying for a homebirth with triplets so they think I'm making the whole thing up to get free stuff and posting fake pictures of me and fake sonogram pics. They said that they *know* I'm fake cause I never post any pictures of my face. Maybe it's cause I look like shit most of the time in pictures?
I'll take a pic a bit later today and post it. I don't have any recent that are clothed.

Aww that sucks that they are so jealous of your life that they make up stories to make themselves feel better.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Quote:

It's only cause I'm "crazy" for trying for a homebirth with triplets so they think I'm making the whole thing up to get free stuff and posting fake pictures of me and fake sonogram pics. They said that they *know* I'm fake cause I never post any pictures of my face.
That's just horrible! I'm in the November DDC (hang out here "just in case") - but you're one of the mamas that I LOVE following! I totally believe that you're real (face or no face) - and I think you're a total inspiration for still wanting to birth your three babes in the most natural and loving environment possible!

I'd almost say ignore them, but I know that's so hard to do when people are attacking your very being and family and dreams. Just know there are a lot of us out here that are rooting for you and totally believe in you!!!!

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Kathryn, I am truly sorry [email protected]$$*$ are doing that to you. I love the confidence you have in your body , don't let their ignorance and fears get ya down. Know there are plenty of us here supporting you!!!!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Kathryn,

I would never doubt you! Besides, would they doubt my sincerity for not posting any pictures? Like I have the energy to make all this up?! And pulease! If I COULD have a homebirth I would be so all over that. I just can't find anyone to take me here. CT is very lawsuit happy and the docs are afraid to even let me go term or have a vaginal birth. They even tell me so! I don't have a digital camera at the moment, and no updated photo software on my 'puter. You'll all just have to trust that I am bigger than Natalya, but not as big as Kathryn.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Kathryn,

I am so sorry to hear how some extremely ignorant and bored person out there is affecting you.
First, their remarks are absolutely absurd!!! There are plenty of us who take pictures of our bellies without our faces (most of mine are like that). There is nothing wrong with trying to protect your privacy and identity, and that definitely does not make you 'fake'.
Second, as PPs said, if it was even a possiblity for me, I too would have a home birth. However, living in florida, the only way I can do that is if I go unassisted, and its just not something I am comfortable with, especially since this is my first pregnancy. I am so glad to hear that you have the opportunity to have the birth you want!!!!

Lastly, and this is a minor point, but is whomever making these comments to you so bored that they have nothing better to occupy their time with than watch and bother you? Shouldn't they be a bit more concerned about their own life than trying to antagonize others? That just infuriates me!!!
Just know Kathryn, that the rest of us are completely behind you! I love reading your posts and cannot wait to hear about your upcoming wonderful birth and see your babies' pictures!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HATAWA
Here's my latest picture
You can see all of them from the beginning by clicking on my name in the signature. I'd love to see the rest of multiples tummies as well

You look positively marvelous! Grow babies, Grow!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey Kathryn,
I'm usually a lurker here but check in with you all here quite a bit...I just wanted to say that I think your pics are absolutely beautiful, I'm sorry that other people want to say nasty things about you. I give you a lot of credit also for wanting to homebirth your 3 little angels, you are truly an inspiration.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
You multiple mamas are so beautiful- lovely bellies. Thanks for posting Kathryn, I support you and can't wait to here about your lovely birth. Ok going back to my own DDC now

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
kathryn, your belly is beautiful!! It has grown a lot since the last pics I saw, which is wonderful!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts