Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh... this is my second pregnancy and it's starting to feel like the first. Today (6w+6) is my first day of really bad morning sickness. On the other hand I don't have any breast tenderness like last time.

How are you all feeling? This your first time? If not, is it much different from previous pregnancies?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally had my first appointment on Wednesday. Measuring a little ahead, probably a short cycle, but keeping the May 31 due date. My headaches have been awful! Dr recommended calcium d glucarate to help with the excess estrogen and some elemental magnesium. Never had elemental Mg before and she said it taste awful but really helps. None of the local stores carry either so had to order online and it's supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Luckily I had some leftover calcium d glucarate from my last pregnancy. Hopefully these things helps. Anyone else dealing with headaches?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.