Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
For the most part I have been feeling pretty well for the first trimester just super tired. With my first daughter I was so sick by now with morning sickness. I have felt nauseous here and there but eating a small meal always seems to help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the most part I have been feeling pretty well for the first trimester just super tired. With my first daughter I was so sick by now with morning sickness. I have felt nauseous here and there but eating a small meal always seems to help.
That's great! I hope it stays that way for you :)

I have been sick as a dog this past week. I've spent entire days in bed with debilitating morning sickness, and now I have a cluster migraine on top of that. I'm a LOT sicker than I was with my first or second pregnancy, and I was pretty sick with my first as well.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's great! I hope it stays that way for you :)

I have been sick as a dog this past week. I've spent entire days in bed with debilitating morning sickness, and now I have a cluster migraine on top of that. I'm a LOT sicker than I was with my first or second pregnancy, and I was pretty sick with my first as well.....
How are you feeling now that the first trimester is almost over? Hope you are getting some relief from the nausea. I was super sick like that my first but it eased up at 12 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.