Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear dh unloading the dishwasher and doing dishes and starting the laundry and I am in here pretending I dont notice. LOL I am sooo lazy these days! LOL Maybe dh is nesting for me.

Seriously, this kid is falling out or something. My crotch and butt feel like it's ripping in half and it feels like I rode a horse all day with a bowling ball in my crotch. Fun fun! LOL

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
you are preserving your energy for the hardest work your body will ever have to do!

let him unload the dishwasher!

i hope you manage to get comfortable soon.

for me my main problem is still my hips (either one depending on which way baby is facing today, its head down but swivels so sometimes back is to right or left) the pressure of having a nearly fully grown baby pushing on my hip - really hurts!!

but i keep reminding myself to focus on the fact that the next few weeks are the safest and most happy i will ever be able to keep my baby and that from the moment of birth she will have to experience all of the overwhlming things life has to offer but never again will i be able to make her life perfect like i can now.

but ow - that hip thing REALLY hurts!!!

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I say enjoy it for now!! You deserve that and then some!

I mean really, pregnancy is Hard Work, so you deserve every break you can get and beyond. The toll a pregnancy takes on your body can never be measured in any quantifiable amount, but needless to say it's the hardest work you'll ever do -- and you can't take a break either!! You are growing a life and that's no small feat ... so, put your own feet (terrible play on words, eh?) and enjoy! (because life's going to get a little crazy here pretty darn soon!)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Do not feel guilty - just thankful that your DH is supporting you during this painful time!

Pretty much the only housework I do now is laundry, changing and rinsing DS's diapers (sometimes), making breakfast (sometimes) and picking up a little (though that is about to be reduced a lot since I can't squat anymore!). DH cooks & cleans the kitchen, runs after DS most of the time, walks the dog... and the rest of the house doesn't get cleaned much... :LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.