Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I MOVED HERE FROM ANOTHER STATE AND I WAS PREGNANT 2 TIMES BUT I LOST BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE OF STRESS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN FEELING MY SELF LATELY MY PERIOD CAME ON LATE LAST MONTH BUT I GUESS BECAUSE MY BODY IS CHANGING BUT I BEEN FEELING WEAK SLEEPING ALOT BUT IM NOT EATING LIKE I USE TO EAT I CNT HOLD NOTHING ON MY STOMACH HOW CUM I FEEL THIS WAY IM VERY NERVOUS,

THANK YOU

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
wave.gif
Welcome to MDC latoy88. I am sorry for your losses. Please know that you did not cause them- it is not your fault. Moving is always stressful so that certainly could be a reason your cycle was delayed last month. I've moved many times across the country, once while pregnant and now I'll be moving again soon while pregnant. I understand how hard that is!

You have come to a great place for support where ever you are in your fertility journey: trying to avoid, trying to conceive, or doing whatever. If you have questions just ask!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.