Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Last night I came across this cute crocheted New Life Woolens wool soaker shorts, so I bid on it. When I went to bed, I fully expected to wake up and find out that I was outbid (I only bid the $25). But, I won it!

Why do you think no one else bid? Is it because it's crocheted and not knit? Just wondering.

I'm happy though- I get a cute pair of shorts for my boys (it'll definitely fit at least one of them, if not both!).

Isn't it cute???

·
Registered
602 Posts
i have 2 of her shorts and love them!!! one i got very cheap on a wahmchicks auction and thought i was going to lose them and kept checking. don't know why no one bid and the others were a tie dye set and i paid dearly for those but still love them.

only thing i can think of is that they are crocheted like you said and maybe because they are not marino wool (isn't that what everyone loves?).

but i can tell you they work great and wash great!!!

oh and if they had been larges--i'd have been bidding against you! :LOL

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zexplorers
I loved the blue shorts but they were too small for my guy - great score!!!

Shelly, the new set looks loverly!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

I have a pair of shorts from MM made from Targhee wool and they are soooo soft and awesome for overnight!!!
Nothing to see here, go away. Tee hee! Ain't that the most beautiful set ever? :LOL

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Wow, those are cute and you got a great price! I think people are more into knit. i dont know why more people dont try crocheted soakers. I have a few, and 3 from new life woolens and they are very nice! They work great, and are an awesome night time cover!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.