Annette&Aden said:So you think you're crunchy? Well how crunchy are you?
1. Do you have homebirths?
0 for "no" (wouldn't consider it)
2. Will you circumcise future sons?
-5 points for "yes".
3. Do you use cloth diapers?
10 points if "yes" (wash your own)
4. Do you observe your fertility signals using Natural Family Planning/Fertility Awareness and use that for birth control/trying to conceive?
10 points for "yes" (observe and use for birth control/ttc) or you use ecological breastfeeding/lactational amnorrhea
5. Do you breastfeed exclusively for the first 6+ months?
10 points if "yes"
6. Do you co-sleep?
5 points for "yes" (part/all of most nights)
7. Do you use a sling/soft carrier?
5 points for "yes"
8. Do you believe in/practice child-led weaning (even if that means breastfeeding for several years)?
15 points for "yes" (complete child-led weaning)
9. Do you tandem nurse/nurse during your pregnancy?
5 points for "yes" (nurse during pgcy, but wean before birth)
10. Do you eat organic/whole/natural foods and limit your meat?
0 points for "no" (wouldn't consider it).
11. Do you use herbal/homeopathic remedies?
2 points if "thinking about it" (see a doc for now)
12. Do you homeschool?
10 points if "yes" (currently homeschool)
13. What's your take on childhood vaccinations?
0 points for vaxing on schedule.
14. Would you/have you ever breastfeed/fed someone else's baby or have someone else bf your child?
0 if no (wouldn't consider it).
15. Do you use cloth/re-usable products for mom?
2 points if thinking about it
60 - 89 Pretty Crispy
I voted soggy but I am a whole lot crunchier than I would have imagined. And there isn't a lot of room for change here. I am either totally "yes" or totally "not a chance."
Originally Posted by 4xmamamia
i live in an apt w/3 bdrms-6 (almost 7) people-UGH!