Mothering Forum banner

How did you find out about Mothering and decide to join?

• A website link (please share it or the website name)

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • A random web search

Votes: 101 28.3%
  • A specific web search (I was looking for a Pregnancy Club)

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • A specific web search (I was looking for an online parenting forum)

Votes: 51 14.3%
  • A friend/family member recommended Mothering

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • I follow Mothering on Facebook

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • A friend shared a Mothering article on Facebook

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Printed issues of Mothering Magazine

Votes: 74 20.7%
  • I saw it mentioned on Twitter

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (please mention in a comment below)

Votes: 46 12.9%
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It was a pleasure for me to join you in this space I found through Google search for other people who suffer from infertility, I myself have suffered a while, and I hope to share my experience and my opinions on this matter with the members of this forum.
Thank you for accepting me among you ...:joy:joy:joy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm Taylor from Portland. I'm a mother of 3 beautiful kids, a daughter and twins boys. They are my life. I joined this community to learn from others experience and share mine too. Stay blessed and enjoy pregnancy. 0:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was searching for something similar where you can share your thoughts and ask questions about mothering, and I just randomly found this website :smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I'm Love. I'm grateful to find you all again. I was on here 20 years ago when I first began my journey into motherhood and it was a godsend. I'm now entering into motherhood again, with my current youngest at 15 years, and my sister carrying this new child for me. We are due the end of April/beginning of May with a child I've dreamed of for the past decade. I turn 40 next month and have spent this year creating an off grid ecovillage to pass down a life that's in harmony with the earth and all her children. I'm looking forward to connecting with other mama's and learning about the symptoms I'm having, despite my sister carrying this child for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is a pure pleasure to join this fantastic community of mothers. The reason I am here is that I run a helpful blog on baby, toddler, and preschool kids' education. I was looking for forums on Google where I could share my mom's expertise with all mothers who care about children's learning and development, so I found the Mothering forum.

I really look forward to sharing my experience and fantastic tips on children learning with all you guys!

81 - 93 of 93 Posts