Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was you path that lead to the March 2017 DDC?

We were not trying yet, though I wanted to!! My itch for pg was bad, and I cannot take BC so I chart and we use condoms during my fertile time. This baby has beat low odds by surviving in a minimal, infertile CF and waiting 5 days for the egg, or by being one of a few in pre-ejaculate from incomplete, no ejaculate BD 2 days before O...uh, yeah. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got one of those Fertility Awareness Babies, too :) My first was conceived in such a manner. It's been pulling out every time ever since. My midwives like to correct me on that term: "Ahem, it's Natural Family Planning". Yes, that has a much better ring to it. Exceptions to that rule were of course made for my (planned) second, and for this current pregnancy, we would make a guessimate sort of 'try' only to decide the next month that it was crazy to even think of having a third child. We did that pattern four times. The fourth time worked. Must have been the fresh mountain air; this baby was conceived while camping in a National Park.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts