Mothering Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings I've not found any sign of bed bugs nor have i found any bugs that look in any way like the bugs shown on the internet.
I have found a bug quite and think these may bite..

I have gotten bites that look like those shown on the net, long lasting itchy bites.

I've sprayed, washed, dusted with DE, set traps (nothing) put traps under bed legs, got a mattress cover. and much else.

Family members tell me I'm wrong there are no bed bugs here. But how to account for the bites.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The high temperature of steam immediately kills bed bugs. Be patient as removing bedbugs often takes some time and effort. You may have to try a few different chemical and non-chemical approaches, especially if you have a large infestation. you need to keep them contained so you can get rid of them. A quick and easy way to trap bedbugs is with your vacuum. Run the vacuum over any possible hiding places. You can search for bed bugs yourself, but I would rather hire a professional like ajverminatorpestcontrol.com to do an inspection. They are trained to know how to find and get rid of bed bugs and will save you a lot of money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I've read enough Reddit horror stories to answer this–unless you're a professional, YOU can't. Might as well suck it up and pay someone to do it to completely eradicate the anxiety of having bedbugs anywhere in your home!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts