Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I always find it challenging, here are some of the things I have done

1.) Stroller - Not working anymore and DS wants to walk anyway
2.) Keep moving - If I want to shop productively then I need to leave them with the hubby at home.

·
Registered
738 Posts
are you writing something?

It's been a long time since I had a toddler, although I now have a small nephew. I think the hardest things were probably temper tantrums in public, running out of control, accomplishing specific goals if my son wasn't interested and potty training/using public washrooms (me and him). How did I manage? Mostly by avoiding malls, and specifically things likely to cause tantrums like the ride on amusements if I wasn't in the mood to pay for them. I would always have snacks, sometimes spare clothes, and would always try to include one or more kid centric activity to keep things happier. I guess limiting expectations might help at that age too. Basically I avoided doing unnecessary mall shopping, not even for kids shoes or clothes, so choosing stores with good return policies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.