Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Nikky covers that I love and just ordered som Green Earth covers. The Nikky's are perfect for a trifolded prefold, but too trim for a snappi'd prefold.

How do the Green Earth covers compare? I need a few covers for snappi'd prefolds for naps and overnight. I have a Bumpy Wool and a Fuzbomb wool that work, but would like something else.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
I loved my green earth covers (he has outgrown them
)

I don't think you should have a problem with snappis.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have both

The Green Earth covers are not as beautifully constructed as the Nikky's, but there is plenty of room for a snappied prefold. I do it all the time.
They are great because they have a much stronger velcro than the Nikky's, and the PUL is stretchier than the Nikky's PUL (or whatever it is). I love them.

My friend trifolds into them too. Others say they stain easily at the gussetts, but I never got any on them because of the snappi.

They are very very similar to the Proraps classics, but the crotch is a bit wider.

The only annoyance I had is because ds is very skinny at the waist, and they don't have crossover tabs. Because they are so stretchy, he would get wing-droop when the waist was cinched tightly. I think I could have sized down to the smalls, though when he was in mediums of every other cover. They run a little big. (and Nikky's run so small!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.