Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm REALLY upset that my prorap colors seriously fell apart in the washer! Who do I contact?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by vietsabien View Post
(360) 699-5403
(800) 397-8594

Thanks for the numbers! I'm going to give them a call next week.

I'm not sure what happened
! I've used and washed it maybe 5 or 6 times tops. I have 3 orginal proraps in newborn size that work wonderful and they are in great shape! No complaints. But, what can I say? I like color! So I got a blue colors prorap to try out in newborn. At first I didn't care for it too much, but then the fit got better as Ethan got bigger so I put it in my rotation. I threw it in with some burp clothes (that I wash with the same detergent and amount as I do my diapers). It was the only cover in there with velcro. I take it out and I'm not kidding, at the top it looks like my washer "ate" the fabric. It's all torn! PLUS the color has faded ALOT. I expect a little fading no matter what, but this was a huge difference! So I searched the washer to make sure no other covers or anything else could've gotten in there and nothing! This was the first time I had actually put it in the washer as I've been hand washing it. I even followed the directions to wash it in warm water and it didn't even make it to the dryer! I know it's only like $7 or something but it's a cover I can't use now.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That stinks!

My mom had a washer that randomly "ate" things when I was a teen. It ate my school uniform skirt, a cheerleading outfit and a leotard. But it was always just one item in a whole load. I think it was just an especially hungry agitator, but it sure sucked.

I hope the proraps people have some words of wisdom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.