Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my son is 2 and will be 3 in February. I am done breastfeeding, I am beyond irritated with it, my son is at my breasts non stop. He cries and screams if I refuse him. He nurses to go to bed and wakes up sometimes and nurses, he flips back and forth a million times switching between books. He plays with my ear whilst breastfeeding. I hate it, I can't stand the feeling, the non stop requesting, the ear play even the sound of it. I am a single mom iv tried and tried bottles but he refuses them. I'm currently looking for a place and me and both my children share a room at my parents, I don't think it's fair to let my son scream it out when I refuse the boob to him so the whole household has to listen to it. I'm at my wits end, I don't know what to do, I rarely leave my child as I'm doing schooling online and if I do he screams bloody murder. I'm so done with the breastfeeding I love my son but I don't think he needs them for nourishment anymore it's just pure comfort he's doing it for. What should I do?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts