Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where this goes... But Im DyING to let DD play with other kids! Shes is the SWEETEST little girl and absolutely ADORES her aunt, my lil sis who she calles" Pepee"( Peyton,who is 6yrs) and Her "cousin"(Zane who is 5) and when we pick Zane up from his daycare sometimes for my MIL, she just doesnt want to leave, all shes got on a regular basis is me, and Ive been preggo since December...so ALOT of fun Ive been this summer. While she loves to play with those mentioned above, Peyton lives 2 hours away, and Zane is not the best"role model" for her...( My MIL is a different story, and Im sure you all understand what I mean by role model when I talk about a 5 yr old
)

We live in a SMALL town and I dont mind to drive her a couple times a week, if it would mean that shes a part of something! all gymnastic/dance type things dont start till age 3, and shes not even 2 yet.. but shes VERY active/outgoing once shes been there for a few minutes and gets comfy...

Would love to find a tumble thingy or a music class for her to go with me... got any suggestions on who to call or how to do a search in the bigger metro areas?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Try Yahoo Groups or Meetup.com and see if there are any playgroups in your area. We've met some really nice folks through meetup groups (there's even an AP meetup near me) and had a good time learning to socialize.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Check the bulletin boards at your local library, food co-op, etc. for playgroups and other kids' activities. You might meet non-AP people, but they might be tolerable anyhow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts